Jarrold is an established, loved and trusted brand based in Norfolk. We are a family-owned business comprising of our flagship store in the heart of Norwich as well as other locations around Norfolk and a rapidly growing ecommerce business. Offering a unique shopping experience with a carefully sourced and curated selection of merchandise from fashion to food, books to beauty and home, we strive to offer great service and outstanding experiences to every single guest who chooses to visit us. Jarrold offers a fantastic place to work, and we truly believe that people create our point of difference.
OVERVIEW OF ROLE
Reporting to our Senior Marketing Manager and working with our Marketing Team, we are looking for a well-rounded experienced marketing professional who can confidently support the delivery of the marketing strategy through excellent brand management and the development of a strong and consistent brand identity across the Retail business.
- Support the management and coordination of all the Companies marketing activity.
- Work closely with our ecommerce/CRM manager to support the engagement of our Loyalty Club members.
- Support the coordination of creative concepts and the development of key campaigns.
- Monitor and report on campaign and event effectiveness.
- Develop more high quality and engaging content for use across our digital marketing platforms including film, EDITS and Social posts.
- Support the coordination and organisation of events across all locations.
- Awareness of leading Marketing trends.
- Innovation and creativity.
- Strong organisational, planning and project management skills.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written).
- Passionate about building internal and external relationships.
- Cool under pressure.
- Copywriting skills would be advantageous as would a proven knowledge of digital marketing.
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary, colleague discount and parking.
If this role ticks all of your boxes, then we want to hear from you. Please email a CV and covering letter to Human Resources
APPLY BY EMAIL NOW