Can someone else collect on my behalf?
Yes, you may have someone else collect your order, however they will need to bring in the following:
- Your Order Confirmation, or Ready to Collect email as proof of purchase, either on their mobile device, or printed.
Please call us on 01603 697150 if you are unable to print out this info.
- And one valid form of ID (e.g. The Passport/Driving license/Credit/Debit Card of the person collecting)
- If it is a restricted item (e.g. alcohol) please see below.
What if my order contains a restricted item (e.g. alcohol)?
On purchasing your order, you will be requested to enter you date of birth. On collection of your order, you will also be asked to provide proof of age. You must ensure you have a valid form of photographic ID when you collected your order. We operate under the ‘Challenge 25’ policy.
The ID that we accept are;
- A passport
- A European Union photocard driving license
- A Ministry of Defence Form 90
- A Photographic Identiy card bearing the national Proof of Age Standard Scheme (PASS hologram)
- A national identity card issued by a European Union member state (that carry hologram and UV marks)
If someone is collecting on your behalf, they must also be over the age of 18, and bring with them their own photographic ID.
If the above documentation is not complied with or not deemed vailid, we will refuse to issue your order and you will be refunded.
How long do I have to collect my order?
If you haven't collected your order within 7 days of our 'ready to collect' email, then we'll send you a reminder. If, after another 7 days we haven't heard from you, we'll simply cancel your order and refund your card.
If you wish to extend the period, simply give us a ring on 01603 697150 or an email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know when you'll be able to make it in.
What if I arrive to collect my order and don't want it anymore?
If you come to collect your order, and for any reason you don't want it (e.g. clothing doesn't fit, or isn't as expected) then just let our staff know and they can arrange for the eCommerce team to process a refund.
Please note that we are unable to refund Click & Collect orders directly at our till points.