Jarrold has been at the heart of Cromer for over a hundred years serving the local community and the many visitors that come to enjoy the North Norfolk coast. Our store is situated in a prime location and specialises in Books, Arts and Crafts, Toys, Gifts and Gift Food.
We have an exciting opportunity to recruit an experienced Branch Manager to lead and motivate our dedicated team in Cromer. You will be responsible for all branch activities and ensuring we offer a consistently high level of service in line with the Jarrold’s vision.
The successful candidate will be hands on, working alongside the team on the shop floor, ensuring our customers have a wonderful experience with us.
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- The ability to work with a high degree of autonomy, be proactive and contribute to key decisions and suggestions for developing the branch performance
- Strong leadership skills with experience in a managerial role and an ability to coach and develop the team to deliver both sales and excellent customer experience
- Proven experience in delivering sales targets in a retail environment
- An ability to communicate and liaise with colleagues at all levels of the business
- Be passionate about our brand, using your knowledge and sales expertise to consistently go above and beyond
- Be a positive role model for others
- Take pride in store appearance and embrace the Jarrold values
- Strong visual merchandising and display skills
- Experience in Book selling is preferred, but not essential
In return, we offer a generous colleague discount, free car parking, contributory pension scheme and cycle to work scheme, as well as on-going training and coaching.
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED