Terms & Conditions - Furniture Orders
- A deposit calculated at 20% of the order value will be required at the time of order.
- This deposit will be retained should the order be cancelled.
- Orders cannot be cancelled once the ordered items have arrived at our warehouse
- Furniture orders are excluded from the normal 28 day returns policy.
- Email addresses are required for order fulfilment purposes.
- Your email address will not be provided to any third party unless an out of area delivery is to be scheduled – see below
- By not ticking the opt-out box you consent to Jarrold emailing marketing communications - specifically promotions and events.
- You may opt out at any-time.
Items purchased from stock
- Full payment will be required on all orders for goods that are available from stock for a quick delivery.
- In the event of cancellation an offer may be made based on the resale value of the goods.
- For non-stock items the anticipated delivery date is given in good faith and is based on the best information available from our manufacturers.
- The delivery date is approximate and cannot be guaranteed or be implied as an exact delivery date.
- Jarrold will make every effort to satisfy any critical delivery date if notified
- Jarrold will notify the customer of any delays which may occur.
- Our aim is to be competitive with our pricing. We will match the price of identical merchandise on sale locally at the time. Any price match will take into account costs relating to Delivery, Warranty, Fitting and Installation charges.
- Prices are valid at the time of the order.
- Jarrold & Sons Ltd regret that prices agreed on the “Sales Contract” cannot be amended. We do not pass price increases onto the customer, but likewise, if the goods stated on the contract are reduced after the order has been placed we will not amend the agreed price.
Settlement of Account
- Our warehouse will make contact when the goods are available for delivery to take balance payments.
- Full payment will be required prior to delivery being scheduled.
- The full order purchase price must be charged to a credit/debit card or paid by cash.
- Credit payment authorisation will be obtained before delivery.
- Full and complete title to the goods shall remain with Jarrold & Sons Ltd until payment is made in full.
Conditions of Sale
- All orders are subject to availability.
- Our delivery service is free of charge within Norfolk and North Suffolk.
- A charge will be made for deliveries outside these areas. In such cases your customer details will be communicated to our couriers.
- Deliveries are scheduled for specific areas on set days however every effort will be made to accommodate our customer’s requirements. Our warehouse will give an indication as to what time a delivery can be expected. Please note that it is not possible to give a specific timed delivery.
- The customer must action the removal of doors, windows etc. or make any other physical modifications necessary to ensure that access is clear prior to the delivery being made.
Jarrold will not be held responsible should the items ordered fail to fit into the property.
- In cases of inadequate access, the delivery team will either abort the delivery or on the customer’s instruction attempt the delivery. Any damage to the goods and/or the property which may result will be entirely at the risk of the customer.
- Wherever possible the delivery team will position the goods in an area as directed by the customer. Access to and from the room in question must be cleared prior to delivery. It is the responsibility of the customer to remove/dispose of any existing furniture necessary to aid the delivery team.
- All packaging will be removed.
- Should the initial delivery be aborted then a redelivery charge will be made.
Damages or shortages must be notified within seven days following delivery.
- Jarrold & Sons Ltd accept no liability for any damages or shortage should notification be received after the seven day period has elapsed.
- If the customer refuses or fails to take delivery of the goods, Jarrold & Sons Ltd will hold the goods for up to 14 days from the time of advising the customer that we have received the goods, and will charge the customer for storage should delivery not be accepted within the 14 days period (please ask for further details).
- Jarrold & Sons Ltd shall without prejudice to its other rights, after the expiration of three months from the date of normal delivery, dispose of the goods in any manner as Jarrold & Sons Ltd may determine.