Loss Prevention Officer
Full and Part Time, Permanent
Jarrolds is currently seeking experienced store loss prevention officers to work full and part time, overtime may be required during store opening hours to cover holidays and store events.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Protecting People, Property and Stock
- Patrolling the shop floor and deterring criminal activities
- Knowledge of Loss Prevention procedures
- Opening and closing the store and setting the alarm
- Able to maintain constant awareness of surroundings; attention to details
- Must possess strong interpersonal communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must present a professional appearance at all times
- Assist with investigations of internal and external theft, fraud and cross departmental queries
- Observing store CCTV for unusual behaviour
- Respond to security calls from staff and customers
- Maintain crowd control during VIP events and customer evenings
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following essential skills:
- Honest and trustworthy with high levels of integrity;
- The ability to work alone;
- Calm under pressure;
- Comfortable to make decisions independently.
The following criteria would be desirable:
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- SIA Licence.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake/provide a recent DBS check.
Please apply in writing to Sara Green by post to Jarrold and Sons Ltd., 1-13 London Street, Norwich, Norfolk NR2 1JF. Alternatively, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLY ONLINE HERE