Festival Must: Dr Bronner Soap
Festival season is fast approaching and seems to be getting bigger and better each year; we’re now spoilt for choice on the variety of festivals. When a decision is finally made there is always that same dilemma: needing to travel light but having far too many products to squeeze into your backpack!
Fret no more: at a handy travel size of 59ml, Dr Bronner’s Castile Liquid Soap is the ultimate multi-tasking festival must-have!
- Small enough to fit into your hand luggage, rucksack, handbag or pocket!
- Can clean clothes, hair, body or face – perfect for festival goers and happy campers!
- Pestspray– the ultimate for hardened travellers.
- Treat nasty cuts and grazes – Eucalyptus and Tea Tree get our vote!
- Shaving cream – essential when you’re on the go!
- Toothpaste– we recommend the peppermint or almond to get your gnashers clean!
- £1.99 for travel sized bottle and comes in 8 different scents including: Citrus, Rose, Lavender, Peppermint, Almond, Eucalyptus, Tea Tree and Baby Mild.
Dr Bronner’s Castile Liquid Soaps are wholly organic, containing no synthetic foaming agents, thickeners, preservatives, fragrances, dyes or whiteners and use 100% post consumer recycled (PCR) cylinder bottles and paper labels. Completely biodegradable, the soaps are made with certified Fair Trade and organic ingredients sourced from India, Ghana, Palestine, Israel, and Sri Lanka. Visit the Beauty Hall on the Ground Floor to pick up a bottle of this magical soap, in store now.