Jarrold has a new website! This September has seen jarrold.co.uk updated with a modern new look and lots of great new features.
Our starting point in the design process was to try to replicate the feel and experience of the flagship store; that feeling of a great personal shopping experience in a beautiful shop being served by experts. We also wanted to put on the homepage the key development areas of the store, the new Fashion Floor, Beauty Hall and Food as well as promote the branches. It was a challenge to pack so much into the homepage and it still to remain elegant and easy to use.
Other new features include:
- A modern full width design
- New mobile site
- New “Heritage” Jarrold logo
- More products. The website now has nearly 75% of the in store range and we have recently added MAC, TOM FORD, Bobbi Brown, Kurt Geiger and Van Dal.
- A new drop down navigation
- The Jarrold Edit is now on the homepage
- New product page templates with recently viewed items, recommendations and other products within the range
- Updated “Brand Boutique” pages to create a shop in shop experience – for example, take a look at MAC or Lego
- We have also updated the search bar with a more accurate search.