Recipe | Victoria's Almond Nut Butter
With nut butter becoming more and more popular, I thought i'd share a very tasty and easy recipe with you.
- 200g Blanched Almonds
- 1 table spoon Sunflower Oil (Optional)
- A pinch of salt (Optional)
The Almond Nut Butter is perfect for having on toast and crackers or why not try putting a table spoon in your porridge to make it extra creamy?
- Put the Almonds onto a baking tray and bake until golden brown for 10-15 minutes at 180 degrees
- Put the Almonds into a food processor and blend on a low to medium speed for 4 to 8 minutes depending on what machine you use
- You can add up to a table spoon of oil and a pinch of salt to bring the nuts together faster and to have a smoother consistency