Tanya Burr Book Signing
Sunday 10 December
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The signing will commence from 10am at Jarrolds in Norwich to be disclosed to those attending ONLY. This is for the health and safety of attendees.
- Final details regarding the venue will be e-mailed to purchasers on Thursday 7 December. Please be sure to keep a look out for this email.
- Should you not receive your email confirmation please contact email@example.com quoting your booking reference.
- Early arrivals will be turned away. Queuing will commence at 9am. Anyone arriving to the venue earlier than 8.45am will be asked to return at or after 9am.
- Due to the anticipated high turn-out, please be prepared to queue.
- You will receive your copy of the book at the venue.
- Your ticket entitles you to one book and a place in the queue to get your book signed by Tanya. You may also have one personal ‘Selfie’ style pic taken on your phone with Tanya – please have your phone ready.
- Group selfies will not be possible. Strictly no other posed photos with Tanya will be permitted although pics of her may be taken from a distance.
- A maximum of one book and one entry ticket per person.
- Only Tanya’s Christmas: Make, Bake and Celebrate will be signed. No other merchandise will be signed.
- Due to time restraints unfortunately dedications within the book will not be possible.
- Maximum expected event duration is 3 hours but the exact time at which the event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day.
- Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Any accompanying adults will not require a ticket. Due to time and space limitations each child can only be accompanied by one adult.
- Please note the event may be filmed, as an attendee you consent to footage of you being used for promotional purposes.
- Tickets cannot be resold or transferred and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from jarrold.co.uk/events. Any tickets advertised for sale will be void.
- Management have the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who does not comply with these rules or who fails to follow reasonable instructions on the day.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I have merchandise signed?
Unfortunately due to time limitations only copies of Tanya's Christmas: Make, Bake and Celebrate can be signed.
Can I bring my friends?
No, all those queuing MUST have a ticket (which will be exchanged for a wristband). Due to Tanya’s popularity, we cannot allow non-signing customers access to view the signing. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no opportunity to view Tanya for non-ticket holders.
What if I want or already have an additional copy of the book?
We’re sorry but Tanya can only sign one copy and there is no time for dedications.
Can I meet Tanya or watch the signing if I haven’t bought a book or have a wristband?
Unfortunately, due to the popularity and therefore security measure in place, we cannot allow non-signing customers access to view the signing. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no opportunity to view Tanya for non-ticket holders.
Customers Under the age of 14
Please note that any customers under the age of 14 years old attending the signing MUST be accompanied by an adult. The accompanying adult will not need a ticket/wristband.
What time can we start queuing?
Early arrivals will be turned away. Anyone arriving to the venue earlier than 1 hour before the start of the signing will be asked to return later.
Can I have my picture taken with Tanya?
Tanya will take one selfie style picture with you. There is no opportunity for group selfies or other posed photographs. Pictures of Tanya may be taken from a distance.
What if I lose my ticket/wristband?
To queue for the signing you must have your ticket which will be exchanged for a wristband. We cannot replace any lost tickets or wristbands.
I am under 14. Can I still attend?
Yes. Anyone under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Any accompanying adults will not need a ticket/wristband. Due to time and space limitations only one child can only be accompanied by one adult and accompanying adults may not be able to access the signing area.
What time does the event finish?
Due to the nature of the event, the end time will be determined by the promoters on the day. We anticipate a maximum event duration of 3 hours.
How many books can I have signed?
Unfortunately, due to unique element of this event, we cannot reserve or have copies signed for those unavailable to attend on the day.
If you have further questions that are not answered in this FAQ please contact: