Lucy and Lydia Connell Book Signing and Beauty Evening
Thursday 26 July, 6.45pm
Join YouTube sensations and Norwich natives Lucy and Lydia Connell at Jarrold Norwich to celebrate the publication of their hilarious and heart-warming debut novel, Find the Girl.
Join us for this very special evening event and meet the girls, find out more about their world, how they work together and the inspiration behind their writing. You will also have the chance to star in your own pop-star photo and get your copy of Find the Girl signed. Staff from Jarrold’s beauty department will also be on hand to offer make up tips and tricks throughout the evening and refreshments will be provided.
Tickets are £15 and include a copy of Find the Girl (hardback, RRP £12.99). Numbers are limited – book now to avoid disappointment.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
· Should you not receive your email confirmation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your booking reference.
· You will be required to show your ticket to gain entry to the event, and as proof of purchase.
· You will receive your copy of the book at the venue.
· A maximum of one book and one entry ticket per person.
· A member of staff will be on hand to take a picture of you with Lucy and Lydia. Please ensure that your phone/camera is fully charged on the day and has enough storage
· Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Any accompanying adults will not require a ticket. Due to time and space limitations each child can only be accompanied by one adult and accompanying adults may not be permitted into the event space but there will be an area at the shop for adults to wait.
· The expected duration of the event is two hours but the exact time at which the event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day.
· Please note the event may be filmed, as an attendee you consent to footage of you being used for promotional purposes