An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Provence and the Cote d'Azur, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Provence and the Cote d'Azur.
Experience the sun-soaked beaches and riviera glamour of Saint-Tropez; kayak in the vast lagoons of the breathtaking Camargue wetlands; wander the streets of historic Vieux Nice; explore the museums of Marseille; or enjoy the nightlife in Cannes. From top 10 beaches to top 10 Roman sights, discover the best of Provence and the Cote d'Azur with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Provence and the Cote d'Azur:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best attractions in Provence and the Cote d'Azur, covering Palais des Papes, Gorges du Verdon, Roman Arles, and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Provence and the Cote d'Azur, plus eight detailed area maps in colour, marked with the top highlights and listings of the area
- In-depth area guides explore Provence and the Cote d'Azur's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips, including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transportation, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Marseille, Bouches-du-Rhone, the Var and Provencal Coast, Nice, Monaco, and the Riviera