Time Bomb Instawow Sparkling Facial Mask 50ml
The Time Bomb Instawow Sparkling Facial Mask will take your complexion from drab to fab in five minutes or less.
This self-foaming effervescent mask will jumpstart your skin’s glow, brighten and even skin tone and leave your skin with a glassy-smooth, translucent surface.
What it Does:
- Bubbles up make-up, dirt and grime, clarifying pores
- A burst of citrus extracts brightens and evens skin tone
- Nourishes and delivers a fast blast of moisture
- Leaves skin with a glassy-smooth, translucent surface
How It Stops the Clock:
- Use anytime to reboot and energise dull, drab, dry skin; help purge skin of dirt and pore-clogging residues, and tighten, brighten and light up your complexion with an instant glassy-smooth, luminous glow
Why it Stops the Clock:
- This self-foaming, deep cleansing and energising instant treatment goes deep down to bubble up makeup, dirt, and debris, clarifying pores and leaving skin remarkably tighter
- Energising citrus extracts boost and brighten skin’s inner luminosity, while humectant-rich glycerine delivers instant nourishment and moisturisation
For Best Results:
- Apply to clean, dry skin
- Take 4-5 pumps worth of gel and smooth evenly over face, avoiding the eye area. The fizzing or bubbling action will begin almost instantly
- Leave on for up to five minutes; when the bubbles begin to dissipate, gently massage with fingertips and rinse off with warm water
- Gently pat dry
Last order dates for Christmas Delivery
- Standard Postage - Tuesday 18 December
- Nominated delivery - Thursday 20 December
Please note that orders will placed before these dates will be dispatched via services to arrive before Christmas, but we cannot guaratee any delivery incase of carrier backlog.
We aim to dispatch all items which are in stock on the same working day when orders are received by 2PM. Orders are sent with either Royal Mail or Parcelforce. Parcelforce normally offer a one hour delivery window via SMS or Email.
Our Delivery Charges
|England, Wales & Southern Scotland
|Orders under £40
||Usually within 2-5 days
|Orders over £40
||Usually within 2-5 days
|Nominated day or Saturday delivery*
||Select your day, on orders placed before 14:00
Click & Collect
Same day at our Norwich stores on orders placed before 14:00
Expected within 5 weeks
|Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland
||View postcodes in this bracket
||Usually within 2-5 days
Nominated day or Saturday delivery
|Unavailable to these postcodes
|Overseas (any non-UK address)
|At present we do not deliver overseas.
Gift Cards, Book Tokens and Event Tickets
Small and flat packed items will be sent via Parcelforce, Direct Distribution or via our delivery vans.
Large items will be sent by our specialist 2 man delivery partners. The delivery company will contact you within 7 days to organise delivery of your items. The delivery service includes an E-mail, SMS or call to advise a date and a 4 hour time slot for delivery. Crews will call 30 minutes prior to delivery and deliver to a room of choice, unpack and take away packaging. If you require assembly of your items then this can be arranged for an additional charge and you will need to speak to our team to arrange this.
Please read our furniture Terms and Conditions here before you order.
- Orders in Norfolk and Suffolk will be approx 2-3 weeks
- Orders to the rest of the UK will approx 3-5 weeks
- We cannot deliver furniture to Northern Ireland Island, Scottish Islands and Channel Islands
For more details on delivery please click here.
STANDARD RETURNS POLICY
Please note that these terms apply to products purchased through our website only.
You may cancel your order for any reason at any time prior to dispatch and make returns up to 30 days after receipt of your goods.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. To cancel your order prior to dispatch please telephone the Internet Order Help Desk on 01603 697150 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for our cancellation policy
Refunds will be against the card used to make the original payment following inspection of the returned goods, normally with in 7 working days. Return documentation is included with the goods when dispatched to you.
We recommend that a verifiable method of return delivery is used, as proof of posting cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
Please see our Returns Policy for items which are exempt from the right to cancel
If goods are not returned and received by us in perfect condition we reserve the right to withhold or refuse any refund, pending enquiry, and/or make only a part refund
Please be aware that furniture purchased in store at Jarrold is exempt from the above terms.
Please contact a member of our Furniture team on 01603 697258 who will be pleased to explain the terms and conditions of furniture purchases.
Returns Postage Responsibility
Please note that unless your item is faulty, or delivered in error, you are responsible for the cost of the postage back to us. This is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations
Please click here to see products which are exempt from the right to cancel