Laura Mercier Eye Crease Brush
A soft, luxurious brush that provides the perfect texture for applying any eye colour to the crease. Its broad base and tapered bristles allow for precise application.
Product Pick Up and Lay Down:
- Crème will naturally adhere to synthetic fibres. For best results using any type of pressed powder, press bristles into powder to pick-up the powder.
- Next, press brush onto back of hand to work the powder into the brush. This will ensure powder is loaded into bristles and minimize fallout.
- Gently tap brush once on back of hand to shake off any excess product.
- Tap and press loaded bristle all over area first. After product has been placed, then blend.
Hand Position for Precise and Detailed Application:
- Hold brush at the centre of handle or closer to the ferrule. Pinch brush handle between thumb and middle finger.
- For added control, also use pointer finger with a light touch on handle, this will act more as a “guide” during application. It should feel like you’re balancing the brush.
Hand Position to Blend and Diffuse:
- Hold brush with a loose grip, close to the end of handle and lightly pinch between thumb, pointer and middle finger. This will provide the most “painterly” result.
- Cleanse as needed with Laura’s Brush Cleanser or mild shampoo and warm water.
- When cleaning brushes with shampoo and water, gently squeeze water through the hair, going from base to tip. Rinse thoroughly.
- Dip or spray Brush in Brush Cleanser and remove makeup with a tissue. Repeat if necessary. Reshape to original form.
- To protect your brush fibres, pick up product and cleanse in the direction of the hair; never “swirl” or harshly rub brushes on any surface
- Shape and allow to air dry on a flat surface. Do not stand brushes on end to dry.
- When traveling, carry brushes separately from other makeup to protect the bristles from bending and fraying.
We aim to dispatch all items which are in stock on the same working day when orders are received by 2PM. Orders are sent with either Royal Mail or Parcelforce. Parcelforce normally offer a one hour delivery window via SMS or Email.
Our Delivery Charges
|England, Wales & Southern Scotland
|Orders under £50
||Usually within 2-5 days
|Orders over £50
||Usually within 2-5 days
|Nominated day or Saturday delivery*
||Select your day, on orders placed before 14:00
Click & Collect
Same day at our Norwich stores on orders placed before 14:00
Expected within 5 weeks
|Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland
||View postcodes in this bracket
||Usually within 2-5 days
Nominated day or Saturday delivery
|Unavailable to these postcodes
|Overseas (any non-UK address)
|At present we do not deliver overseas.
Gift Cards, Book Tokens and Event Tickets
Small and flat packed items will be sent via Parcelforce, Direct Distribution or via our delivery vans.
Large items will be sent by our specialist 2 man delivery partners. The delivery company will contact you within 7 days to organise delivery of your items. The delivery service includes an E-mail, SMS or call to advise a date and a 4 hour time slot for delivery. Crews will call 30 minutes prior to delivery and deliver to a room of choice, unpack and take away packaging. If you require assembly of your items then this can be arranged for an additional charge and you will need to speak to our team to arrange this.
Please read our furniture Terms and Conditions here before you order.
- Orders in Norfolk and Suffolk will be approx 2-3 weeks
- Orders to the rest of the UK will approx 3-5 weeks
- We cannot deliver furniture to Northern Ireland Island, Scottish Islands and Channel Islands
For more details on delivery please click here.
STANDARD RETURNS POLICY
Please note that these terms apply to products purchased through our website only.
You may cancel your order for any reason at any time prior to dispatch and make returns up to 30 days after receipt of your goods.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. To cancel your order prior to dispatch please telephone the Internet Order Help Desk on 01603 697150 or e-mail email@example.com. Click here for our cancellation policy
Refunds will be against the card used to make the original payment following inspection of the returned goods, normally with in 7 working days. Return documentation is included with the goods when dispatched to you.
We recommend that a verifiable method of return delivery is used, as proof of posting cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
Please see our Returns Policy for items which are exempt from the right to cancel
If goods are not returned and received by us in perfect condition we reserve the right to withhold or refuse any refund, pending enquiry, and/or make only a part refund
Please be aware that furniture purchased in store at Jarrold is exempt from the above terms.
Please contact a member of our Furniture team on 01603 697258 who will be pleased to explain the terms and conditions of furniture purchases.
Returns Postage Responsibility
Please note that unless your item is faulty, or delivered in error, you are responsible for the cost of the postage back to us. This is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations
Please click here to see products which are exempt from the right to cancel