Charlotte Tilbury Stars In Your Eyes Eyeshadow Palette
NEW! 12 shade eyeshadow palette.
Stars In Your Eyes palette is the new, LIMITED EDITION eyeshadow palette with 4 magical, mood-enhancing eye looks to inspire Love, Power, Happiness and Confidence. With INCREDIBLE colour pay-off, MOLTEN textures and MESMERISING looks for day and night, each of the shades can be dialled up or lightly layered. Carefully curated by Charlotte to put the ‘lights-in-your-eyes’, the looks in the palette include:
The Love Look: 3 rose quartz-inspired shades, with sweet, soft pink hues to reflect the stone of unconditional love. This look is perfect for date night and weddings.
The Happy Look: 3 sun-lit amber shades inspired by one of the world’s most coveted treasures. Apply these energising hues on holiday and nights out for gorgeous happy eyes.
The Power Look: 3 golden shades for a glimmering, molten, mesmeric eye look to take on the world. Be a star in the boardroom with these gilded hues.
The Confidence Look: 3 topaz-ruby inspired shades symbolising fire, heat and purity to empower the wearer with the bold burgundy hues. Apply this enchanting eye look and embrace your wildest dreams!
For the ‘Love’ Eyes Look:
1. Sweep the Prime shade over your entire eyelid using your Blender Brush.
2. Dip your Blender Brush into the Enhance shade and blend this into your socket and across your eyelid.
3. Using the Smudger Brush, drag the Smoke shade along the upper and lower lash lines and blend in a ‘V’ shape into the outer corner.
4. Create winged eyeliner using The Feline Flick and finish off with lashings of Full Fat Lashes mascara.
Charlotte’s Tip: Pair the ‘Love’ eyes look with Superstar Lips in Happy Lips for kiss-worthy, wider-looking lips. Finish the look by applying Bar of Gold Palette to the tops of the cheekbones for a glowing complexion.
For the ‘Happy’ Eyes Look:
1. Softly blend the Prime shade over the eyelid with the Blender Brush.
2. Using the Enhance shade, nestle the Blender Brush into the socket and blend backwards and forward like a windscreen wiper.
3. Line your top lashes with The Classic eyeliner in Audrey, extending upwards and outwards to lift and open the eyes.
4. Work the Smoke shade along the upper and lower lash lines with the Blender Brush, blending into the outer corners. Finish with lashings of Full Fat Lashes mascara.
Charlotte’s Tip: Pair the ‘Happy’ eyes look with Superstar Lips in Pillow Talk for sumptuous-looking lips. Finish the look by applying Bar of Gold Palette to the tops of the cheekbones for a glowing complexion.
For the ‘Power’ Eyes Look:
1. Dip your Blender Brush into the Prime shade and blend from the lash line to the brow bone.
2. Using your Smudger Brush, apply the Enhance shade to the inner corner of your eyes to create brighter-looking eyes. Apply to the centre of your eyelids for a pop.
3. Sweep the Smoke shade into your socket and outer corner of your eyes with the Blender Brush. Add intensity along the lash lines with the Smudger Brush.
The Classic eyeliner in Audrey and apply lashings of Full Fat Lashes mascara.
Charlotte’s Tip: Pair the ‘Power’ eyes look with Superstar Lips in Walk of Shame for kiss-worthy lips. Finish the look by applying Bar of Gold Palette to the tops of the cheekbones for a glowing complexion.
For the ‘Confident’ Eyes Look:
1. Wash the Prime shade across your eyelid with the Blender Brush.
2. Dip your Blender Brush into the Enhance shade and blend into your crease for extra definition.
3. Smudge the Smoke shade along the top and bottom lash lines and into the outer corners of your eyes using the Smudger Brush.
4. Create a flawless feline flick using the Rock ‘n’ Kohl eyeliner pencil in Bedroom Black and finish off with lashings of Full Fat Lashes mascara.
Charlotte’s Tip: Pair the ‘Confident’ eyes look with Superstar Lips in Confident Lips for a heavenly, wider-looking pout. Finish the look by applying Bar of Gold Palette to the tops of the cheekbones for a glowing complexion.
STANDARD RETURNS POLICY
Please note that these terms apply to products purchased through our website only.
You may cancel your order for any reason at any time prior to dispatch and make returns up to 30 days after receipt of your goods.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. To cancel your order prior to dispatch please telephone the Internet Order Help Desk on 01603 697150 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for our cancellation policy
Refunds will be against the card used to make the original payment following inspection of the returned goods, normally with in 7 working days. Return documentation is included with the goods when dispatched to you.
We recommend that a verifiable method of return delivery is used, as proof of posting cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
Please see our Returns Policy for items which are exempt from the right to cancel
If goods are not returned and received by us in perfect condition we reserve the right to withhold or refuse any refund, pending enquiry, and/or make only a part refund
Please be aware that furniture purchased in store at Jarrold is exempt from the above terms.
Please contact a member of our Furniture team on 01603 697258 who will be pleased to explain the terms and conditions of furniture purchases.
Returns Postage Responsibility
Please note that unless your item is faulty, or delivered in error, you are responsible for the cost of the postage back to us. This is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations
Please click here to see products which are exempt from the right to cancel