YSL Libre EDP 50ml
LIBRE: THE FRAGRANCE OF FREEDOM BY YVES SAINT LAURENT
YSL, at the forefront of luxury beauty for over 50 years, unveils its new fragrance: LIBRE.
LIBRE, the French word for ‘free’, pays tribute to YSL’s most defining and enduring value: Freedom.
Freedom to be yourself. Freedom of choice. Freedom to live everything to the full.
No compromise. Your own rules.
THE FACE OF FREEDOM
In 2019, freedom dresses the contemporary woman: strong, bold and authentic.
A woman powerful like ocean waves crashing against the shore. With fire burning in her soul, like flames flickering in the breeze. Bestowing strength and reaching high, like an eagle soaring through the sky.
Embodied by uncompromising beauty, British singer song-writer Dua Lipa.
“To be free for a woman in 2019 goes without asking. We live life by our own rules.” Dua Lipa, Global Fragrance Ambassador for YSL Beauty.
FREEDOM, IN A SCENT
Libre: a grand floral Eau de Parfum, with an unequivocal YSL twist.
The burning sensuality of the orange blossom flowers from Morocco, twisted with the aromatic boldness of lavender from France.
Lavender, traditionally used in male perfumery is given an ultra-feminine facet culminating in a couture-infused scent with a uniquely androgynous YSL attitude.
Crafted by master perfumers Anne Flipo and Carlos Benaïm.
THE LIBERATION OF COUTURE, IN A BOTTLE.
Libre: a covetable bottle, like a couture accessory perfectly stitched from fine materials.
Sharp and elegant like a sculpted silhouette, the bottle is embellished by the legendary YSL logo, oversized, bending freely around the glass. A jewel: precious yet cutting edge.Combining precision with extreme sophistication, the glass on the bottle’s side showcases a V cut, like a deep V neckline, contrasted by golden chains wound around the neck of the fragrance.The richly luminous juice is juxtaposed with the asymmetric, graphic black lacquered cap; a synchronization of tensions, all to create a design of impeccable cut. A statement bottle: structured yet unexpected, with harmonious contradictions and tailored YSL craftsmanship.
How to Wear Libre EDP:
FRAGRANCE, LIKE AN ACCESSORY: FREEDOM TO WEAR IT YOUR WAY.
From a subtle spritz to wrapping yourself in fragrance. Be free to choose.
1. The cloud: for a light fragrance trail spray in a cloud around your head and shoulders, let the fragrance fall gently around you.
2. The Y: for medium intensity, spray in a y-shape beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other. If you are wearing jewellery it is a great alternative to spraying your neck.
3. The hot spots: apply perfume directly to your pulse points and / or hot spots (wrist, inner elbow and lower neck). Here the heat of your body will allow the fragrance to reveal its full trail. Include shoulders and back to intensify your perfume trail
4. Hair and hair accessories : they can be fragranced for a gentle fragrance trail. For just a halo of scent, spray your hair brush only.
5. Perfume the inside of your jacket and coats for a medium trail. For more intensity of fragrance go further and perfume your blouse / jumper.
6. Scarves are a great way to wear fragrance for medium intensity. For a lighter fragrance spray a scarf and wrap around your neck before removing and going on your way.
7. Spritz perfume on bath water for a fragrant bath