Maintenance Support Co-ordinator
Full time, 5 days per week including weekends on a rota basis
We have an exciting opportunity for a full time, permanent Maintenance Support Co-ordinator to join our City Centre Department Store. This is a customer facing position with responsibility for all our branches located in East Anglia. You must be able to provide exceptional customer service and hold a drivers licence.
Reporting to our Facilities Manager your duties will include:
- Carrying out day to day routine maintenance tasks ensuring that the highest standards are met.
- Co-ordination of day to day activities of maintenance team ensuring full cover at all times.
- Work with Facilities Manager to ensure all maintenance issues are logged and identified.
- Carpentry, painting/decorating, shop fitting, minor plumbing and other tasks associated with maintaining a busy retail outlet.
- System testing on lights, alarms, smoke detectors and lifts.
- Support departments in the movement of fixtures/fittings as required.
- Source materials at negotiable and best price. Manage expenses within budget.
- Report any failed/damaged equipment. Plan and complete daily preventative maintenance.
- Ensure buildings are well maintained and minor repairs dealt with in a timely and professional manner.
- Key Holder
- Working alongside security team/cleaning team to ensure safety of customers and building.
- Maintain professional relationships with external contractors.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Proven experience in a customer facing role.
- Ability to undertake basic maintenance issues.
- Attention to detail with a commitment to doing a first class job
- Good organisational and time management and task prioritisation skills.
- Previous experience in building trade.
- A good understanding of Health and Safety legislation.
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED