Jarrolds is currently seeking an experienced store Loss Prevention Officer to work 3 days a week, overtime may be required during store opening hours to cover holidays and store events.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Protecting People, Property and Stock
- Patrolling the shop floor and deterring criminal activities
- Knowledge of Loss Prevention procedures
- Opening and closing the store and setting the alarm
- Able to maintain constant awareness of surroundings; attention to details
- Must possess strong interpersonal communication skills (written & verbal)
- Must present a professional appearance at all times
- Assist with investigations of internal and external theft, fraud and cross departmental queries
- Observing store CCTV for unusual behaviour
- Respond to security calls from colleagues and customers
- Maintain crowd control during VIP events and customer evenings
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following essential skills:
- Honest and trustworthy with high levels of integrity;
- The ability to work alone;
- Calm under pressure;
- Comfortable to make decisions independently.
The following criteria would be desirable:
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- SIA Licence.
In return we offer a generous colleague discount, free car parking, contributory pension scheme, subsidised colleague restaurant, and cycle to work scheme and on-going training and coaching.
APPLICATION NOW CLOSED