Full time, Permanent
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Electrician to join the team on a full time, permanent basis, working 40 hours a week over 5 days. The store trades 7 days a week and therefore flexibility is essential as you will be required to work weekend and bank holidays on a rota basis.
The successful candidate will provide responsibility for department store and other Jarrold retail sites.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- To provide service including the maintenance, monitoring, fault finding, and inspections of existing systems.
- Advise on, and Install new electrical systems
- Work to safety guidelines and complying with codes and regulations
- Work as part of the team within the maintenance department, providing support to the team, which at times may not be electrical orientated.
- Diagnose and repair electrical problems in electrical systems, including fault-finding, rewiring, and monitoring
- Assess the parts needed for a job and place orders for those parts
- Conduct routine maintenance and testing on electrical systems, and ensure installations are to manufacturer standards, including in fire alarms and security systems where applicable
- Rewire faulty electrical systems, such as lighting, heating systems, and alarms
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements
- Work alone to find and present faults and concerns in electrical systems without receiving explicit direction
- Provide exceptional customer service and answer any customer questions
- Install electrical systems to current wiring regulations, including installing heating and cooling systems where applicable
- Provide professional assessments and advice
- Possess working knowledge of IEE regulations, City & Guilds 2360 and 2382 qualifications, and inspection and testing certificate (2391)
- Demonstrate familiarity with NICEIC requirements
The successful candidate will have experience with the following:
Previous Electrical Experience, Lighting, Wiring, Alarm Systems, Fire Prevention Systems, Strong Written and Verbal Communication, Electrical Maintenance, Customer Service Skills, Risk Assessment, Electrician Apprenticeship, Diagnostics, Fault Finding, Organisation, Valid Driver's License, Initiative, Responsibility, Safety, Professional Appearance
APPLY VIA EMAIL HERE