Concession Manager Molton Brown
Are you a passionate, driven retail manager?
Then we’d love to hear from you!
Molton Brown is Kao’s prestige retail omni-channel division that has built up a reputation for being London's bath, body and beauty connoisseurs. Our perfumes, shower gels, body lotions, candles and hand care products blend exotic ingredients with a touch of London eccentricity for bold fragrances and bright colours that stand out on the shelf and each product is still blended in London, our home since 1973.
We are currently recruiting for a Concession Manager for our concession in Jarrolds of Norwich. You will be contributing to the successful sales and profitability of the concession, whilst motivating and developing a team in partnership with the Business Manager.
Sales and Profit
- Drive and achieve concession sales, KPI’s and profit and commercial targets
- Analyse concession performance, reviewing sales info. & KPI’s to maximise business opportunities through an effective coaching
- Have a full knowledge of P&L reports to potentialise profitability
- Manage payroll effectively
- Create loss prevention actions plans
- Ensure process and systems in the concession are implemented and regularly review
- Maintain close working relationships with host store
Customer Service Excellence
- Be customer centric in delivering business expectations on experience measures
- Ensure all customers receive a high standard of service
- Lead by example in delivering excellent selling and service skills consistently.
- Be a brand ambassador and role model for the team
- Represent the Molton Brown brand through high standards of personal grooming in accordance with the guidelines
- To attend product training and any subsequent refreshing training offered
- Demonstrate an in-depth and fluent knowledge of the product range in order to advise customers on the best products to suit their needs and on its main features or properties i.e. selling points, users etc.
Leading and Developing the Team
- Support and deliver in store training to develop the team and meet the needs of the business.
- Recruit and identify potential development areas within the team’s performance to coach and grow individual skill base and increase retention
- Effectively manage poor performance
- Ensure consistent delivery of housekeeping and presentation standards throughout the concession
- Achieve and maintain excellent retail and VM standards in all areas of the sales floor
- Plan and organise floor moves and implementation of promotions, to maximise commercial opportunities and to company standard
- To carry out any other duties that is reasonably requested
- To support in other Molton Brown locations when the business needs dictate
- Existing assistant, concession or senior sales experience essential
- Minimum of 2 years retail experience
- Experience within the beauty environment desirable
- Flexibility in working arrangements
- Ability to travel within reasonable distance if required
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED