Sales Manager – Home
Furniture, linens, flooring & home accessories
Jarrold is a well established, loved and trusted brand in the region and we have big ambition and exciting plans including the redevelopment of our 2nd floor furnishing departments this summer creating a fabulous lifestyle home floor. Our sense of heritage remains strong and excellent customer experience is a long-held tradition at the very core of our business.
We have a really exciting new opportunity to recruit an experienced Sales Manager to work in our London Street Store in Norwich.
To be successful you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- A genuine passion for providing inspiring leadership to a small but dedicated team, a knowledge of service led, high value sales would be an advantage
- An ability to coach and develop the team to deliver both sales and ‘best in class’ customer experience, this role will be predominately shop floor based
- A genuine interest in home interiors with flair and ability to create inspirational visual merchandising
- Proven experience in delivering sales targets and KPI’s
- An ability to communicate and liaise with colleagues at all levels of the business and to manage external relationships, for example with contracted carpet fitters
- Be able to contribute ideas to ensure successful events and campaigns for the business
- An ability to create, implement and maintain excellent levels of visual merchandising across the floor to support our vision and business ambition
This role offers a competitive salary, commission along with colleague discount across our Stores, subsidised parking, pension and a great working environment.
APPLY ONLINE NOW