Jarrold is an established, loved, and trusted brand based in Norfolk. We are a family-owned business comprising of our flagship store in the heart of Norwich as well as other locations around Norfolk and a successful ecommerce business. Offering a unique shopping experience with a carefully sourced and curated selection of merchandise from fashion to food, books to beauty and home, we strive to offer great service and outstanding experiences to every single guest who chooses to visit us. Jarrold offers a fantastic place to work, and we truly believe that our people create our point of difference.
Overview of role:
Reporting to the Managing Director and working closely with the Beauty Buyer and Team Leader, we have an exciting opportunity to recruit a Beauty Sales Manager to cover a period of maternity leave. The Sales Manager is responsible for contributing to the smooth operation and continued success of the Beauty Hall, which includes Cosmetic houses, Perfumery, and our Nail and Retreat Spa.
The successful candidate will achieve the following:
- An engaged and motivated team who successfully deliver sales targets and KPIs
- A keen understanding of department budgets, sales targets, and business operations
- Colleagues who are inspired to give outstanding service and customer experiences
- Delivery of stylish presentation and visual merchandising standards across the floor
- Support the logistics, planning, design, and delivery of beauty events
- Oversee the successful roll out of promotions alongside the Beauty Buyer
- Ownership of liaisons with beauty partners, colleagues, and area managers to maintain great colleague relationships across the business.
The ideal candidate will also demonstrate:
- A passion for people, development, motivation and driving great performance
- A good understanding of HR policy and process
- A proven track record in the Beauty Industry
- Great business acumen and commercial awareness
- Organisational skills and great sense of how to prioritise workload
- Strong communication, delegation, and decision-making skills
If this role inspires and excites you, please email a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
APPLY BY EMAIL NOW