An exciting opportunity has emerged to join the Bullards Spirits team in a Store Supervisor role with an immediate start date. In this newly created role you will manage the day-to-day operations of the new Bullards Spirits concession in Jarrolds and will work closely with other departments from the broader business as part of a small, dynamic team.
This role will suit an experienced retail associate with a keen interest in the drinks industry and a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences with a knack for selling. We are looking for someone who will be a proud brand ambassador for Bullards Spirits and embody our core values and the essence of our premium, award-winning and handcrafted gins. This role requires the ability to be flexible in your approach to working and to evolve with the role and the business.
The main purpose of this role is to manage the newly-opened Bullards Spirits retail store in the busy Jarrolds deli. Duties will include store management, opening and closing procedures, product tasting/knowledge conversations with potential customers, inventory management and stocktake, customer service and reporting. You will also be encouraged to explore new ideas, systems and opportunities to improve the functionality and efficiency of our business and the customer experience in store.
Your main duties will include:
- Managing day-to-day operation of our concession in Jarrolds, including, opening and closing as well as owning and providing exceptional customer service and memorable customer experiences that ultimately drive sales
- Maintaining and updating inventory and placing orders in a timely, and scheduled manner to ensure to stock is received and the store is well merchandised at all times
- Work collaboratively with other team members
- Daily/weekly reporting of sales
- Providing alcohol product tastings and product knowledge to customers to influence and encourage purchase
- Identifying trends and opportunities to better the store performance and customer experience
Essential Traits & Skills:
- Passion for retail and excellent selling skills
- Ability to work confidently and competently autonomously
- Experience in drinks or premium retail desirable
- A customer centric mindset and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Organised, with excellent time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of personal presentation
- Ability to work with initiative and willingness to be flexible in your approach to your work and duties
- Casual dress
- Exciting city centre location
- Staff discount
Think this sounds like you? We’d love to hear from you!
Please apply by forwarding your CV to Russel Evans at email@example.com
APPLY BY EMAIL NOW