Aveda Limited-Edition Shampure™ Nurturing Shampoo Bar 100g
94% naturally derived* shampoo bar gently cleanses and provides weightless, long-lasting nourishment while infusing hair with our signature calming shampure™ aroma.
*From plants, non-petroleum minerals or water.
Limited-edition shampure™ nurturing shampoo bar provides weightless, long-lasting nourishment for your hair in planet-friendly packaging for the Earth. This Earth Month, $5 from every shampure™ shampoo bar purchase1 provides access to safe water to people in need.
• 94% naturally derived2 shampoo bar gently cleanses
• Formula with abyssinian oil, a natural silicone alternative, provides long-lasting nourishment and leaves hair shiny and soft
• Infuses hair with our signature calming shampure™ aroma with 25 pure flower and plant essences
• By purchasing this shampoo bar you could help us save 2.0 tons of plastic which is equivalent to 180k water bottles3
• 100% of the shampure™ nurturing shampoo bar formula waste from the manufacturing process will be donated to Clean The World Foundation, who will recycle it into new soap bars to be used in their WASH Education Program Hygiene Kits provided to vulnerable communities around the world. For more on the Clean The World Foundation visit: https://cleantheworld.org/
• Zero plastic packaging
• Cruelty free and vegan
• Safe for color-treated hair A veda's own pure-fume™ aroma with certified organic lavender, ylang ylang and petit grain and other pure flower and plant essences.
1)From April 1st–April 30th, 2022, Aveda will donate $5.00** per shampure™ shampoo bar sold in all participating Aveda locations and online at aveda.com and Aveda websites in select countries to ‘charity: water’ to help provide clean, safe drinking water to people in developing countries, up to $400,000 donation total. **Select countries include the U.S., Canada, Germany, Italy, UK, Japan, Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg, South Korea, France, Austria, Switzerland, and Spain. The total donation will be paid in USD. charity: water is a U.S. 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charity operating globally.
2)From plants, non-petroleum minerals or water
3)Based on estimated plastic bottle weight
Aveda is a cruelty-free brand. We do not conduct animal testing and never ask others to do so on our behalf.
Lather in hands or directly onto wet hair and scalp. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with shampure™ nurturing conditioner.
Sulfated Cleansers, Silicones, Mineral Oil, Animal Ingredients & Synthetic Fragrance.