PIXIWOO BOOK SIGNING
Saturday 22 October, 3pm
Tickets £5, which is your book deposit and a place in the queue for signing.
YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY £15 ON THE DAY TO COMPLETE THE BOOK PURCHASE. FACE - £20
Receive a free Real Techniques setting brush on the day!
Tickets available at Customer Services, floor 2 or buy online.
Due to the expected demand for tickets for this event it will be 3-4 days before click and collect orders are ready for you to collect.
The ultimate make up book, for the absolute beginner to the aspiring make-up artist, from successful vloggers Sam & Nic Chapman, aka Pixiwoo.
Sam and Nic Chapman are the expert makeup artists behind the popular YouTube channel Pixiwoo. Providing makeup demonstrations for a wide-range of styles, from everyday specials and costume makeup to classic evening looks and recreation of celebrity looks, Pixiwoo have more than two million subscribers across the world.
Now, Sam and Nic have compiled their extensive knowledge into one book. Fully illustrated, Face includes advice, techniques and top tips for your lips, eyes, lashes, brows and skin. It is also an incredible guide for how to manage and style each feature best for you.
Unique insights into finishes, easy-to-follow guides and recommendations for the ideal tools to create the perfect look are also part of this book. Whether you’re an absolute beginner, an aspiring makeup artist or simply looking to try out something new, Face is the book for you.
Samantha and Nicola grew up surrounded by makeup. Their aunt was a top makeup artist in London, working with clients like David Bowie and Princess Diana. When the time came to choose their career path, it was clear that makeup artistry was the way to go. Talented and creative they were keen to follow in the footsteps of their successful aunt. Most importantly, Sam and Nic are passionate about beauty. Over time, they both built up a reputation in the industry as respected and successful makeup artists. In 2008 Sam uploaded her first video to YouTube to help demonstrate how to do a smokey eye for a friend and the first Pixiwoo video was created.
Nic joined in two weeks later and the Pixiwoo channel started to take off. The girls are the perfect team, each bringing something different to the table. Sam and Nic are also the faces of the famous Real Techniques Brush Collection, one of the UK's top selling brands of beauty brush ranges which has taken off in the US, the UK and around the world. They continue to grow as top makeup artists, writing columns for national magazines and newspapers, appearing on major network television as beauty experts, and editing their own digital magazine. They continue to develop the Pixiwoo brand through their YouTube tutorials, as well as doing makeup courses from their studio. Their twin brothers are also successful vloggers in their own right, Jim Chapman, and John Chapman of Lean Machines.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The signing will commence from 3pm at Jarrolds Book Department.
- Due to the anticipated high turn-out, please be prepared to queue.
- You will receive your copy of the book at the venue.
- Your ticket entitles you to one place in the queue to get your book signed by Pixiwoo.
- Only FACE will be signed. No other merchandise will be signed.
- Time restraints may mean that no posed photos with Pixiwoo will be permitted on the day.
- Time restraints may mean that dedications within the book are not possible on the day.
- Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Any accompanying adults will not require a ticket. Due to time and space limitations each child can only be accompanied by one adult.
- Please note the event may be filmed, as an attendee you consent to footage of you being used for promotional purposes.
- Tickets cannot be resold or transferred and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from jarrold.co.uk/events. Any tickets advertised for sale will be void.
- Management have the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who does not comply with these rules or who fails to follow reasonable instructions on the day.