Jim Chapman Book Signing
Sunday 1 October, 11.30am
Buy a ticket to get yourself a copy of 147 Things, a place in line for Jim Chapman to sign your book and a photo with Jim!
Tickets £16.99 plus postage
From YouTube superstar, TV presenter, model and fact-obsessive over-sharer Jim Chapman, comes a hilarious user's guide to the universe.
Jim Chapman's book signing will take place in Norwich on Sunday 1 October at 11.30am.
You will be required to show your ticket to gain entry to the event, and as proof of purchase. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no opportunity to view Jim for non-ticket holders.
About the book
In 147 Things, Jim takes us on a whistle-stop tour of the best bits of everything, from the mind-blowing to the ridiculous. As with his videos, no subject is off-limits and he’ll lift the lid on his life and his relationships, sharing embarrassing stories and things he’s learnt along the way.
If you’ve ever felt weirded out by the fact we’re seven billion (mostly) hairless apes spinning around a giant ball of flaming gas, or that we all begin as tiny humans INSIDE our mothers, or that many of us keep slightly-less-dangerous wolves in our homes, then you need this book in your life.
Jim wants to inspire you with the sheer unlikelihood of us all being here and equip you to feel just a little less overwhelmed by the small stuff.
Terms and Conditions
- The signing will commence from 11.30am.
- The event will take place within Jarrolds Book Department, lower ground floor. Queuing will commence on Little London Street.
- Should you not receive your email confirmation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your booking reference.
- Early arrivals will be turned away. Queuing will commence at 10.30am. Anyone arriving to the venue earlier than 10.15am will be asked to return at or after 10.30am.
- Due to the anticipated high turn-out, please be prepared to queue.
- You will receive your copy of the book at the venue.
- Your ticket entitles you to one book and a place in the queue to get your book signed by Jim. You may also have one photo with Jim – please have your phone ready.
- Group selfies and other posed photos may not be possible although pics of him may be taken from a distance.
- A maximum of one book and one entry ticket per person.
- Only 147 Things will be signed. No other merchandise will be signed.
- Due to time restraints unfortunately dedications within the book will not be possible.
- Maximum expected event duration is 3 hours but the exact time at which the event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day.
- Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Any accompanying adults will not require a ticket. Due to time and space limitations each child can only be accompanied by one adult.
- Please note the event may be filmed, as an attendee you consent to footage of you being used for promotional purposes.
- Tickets cannot be resold or transferred and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from jarrold.co.uk/events. Any tickets advertised for sale will be void.
- Management have the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who does not comply with these rules or who fails to follow reasonable instructions on the day.