Jim Chapman Book Signing
From YouTube superstar, TV presenter, model and fact-obsessive over-sharer Jim Chapman, comes a hilarious user's guide to the universe.
Jim Chapman's book signing will take place in Norwich on Sunday 1 October at 11.30am.
You will be required to show your ticket to gain entry to the event, and as proof of purchase. To avoid disappointment, we must stress that there will be no opportunity to view Jim for non-ticket holders.
About the book
In 147 Things, Jim takes us on a whistle-stop tour of the best bits of everything, from the mind-blowing to the ridiculous. As with his videos, no subject is off-limits and he’ll lift the lid on his life and his relationships, sharing embarrassing stories and things he’s learnt along the way.
If you’ve ever felt weirded out by the fact we’re seven billion (mostly) hairless apes spinning around a giant ball of flaming gas, or that we all begin as tiny humans INSIDE our mothers, or that many of us keep slightly-less-dangerous wolves in our homes, then you need this book in your life.
Jim wants to inspire you with the sheer unlikelihood of us all being here and equip you to feel just a little less overwhelmed by the small stuff.
Terms and Conditions
- The signing will commence from 11.30am.
- The event will take place within Jarrolds Book Department, lower ground floor. Queuing will commence on Little London Street.
- Should you not receive your email confirmation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your booking reference.
- Early arrivals will be turned away. Queuing will commence at 10.30am. Anyone arriving to the venue earlier than 10.15am will be asked to return at or after 10.30am.
- Due to the anticipated high turn-out, please be prepared to queue.
- You will receive your copy of the book at the venue.
- Your ticket entitles you to one book and a place in the queue to get your book signed by Jim. You may also have one photo with Jim – please have your phone ready.
- Group selfies and other posed photos may not be possible although pics of him may be taken from a distance.
- A maximum of one book and one entry ticket per person.
- Only 147 Things will be signed. No other merchandise will be signed.
- Due to time restraints unfortunately dedications within the book will not be possible.
- Maximum expected event duration is 3 hours but the exact time at which the event ends will be determined by the promoters on the day.
- Anyone under the age of 14 years must be accompanied by an adult. Any accompanying adults will not require a ticket. Due to time and space limitations each child can only be accompanied by one adult.
- Please note the event may be filmed, as an attendee you consent to footage of you being used for promotional purposes.
- Tickets cannot be resold or transferred and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by the applicant from jarrold.co.uk/events. Any tickets advertised for sale will be void.
- Management have the right to refuse entry or remove anyone who does not comply with these rules or who fails to follow reasonable instructions on the day.
We aim to dispatch all items which are in stock on the same working day when orders are received by 2PM. Orders are sent with either Royal Mail or Parcelforce. Parcelforce normally offer a one hour delivery window via SMS or Email.
Our Delivery Charges
|England, Wales & Southern Scotland
|Orders under £40
||Usually within 2-5 days
|Orders over £40
||Usually within 2-5 days
|Nominated day or Saturday delivery*
||Select your day, on orders placed before 14:00
|Click & Collect
||Same day at our Norwich stores on orders placed before 14:00
|Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland
||View postcodes in this bracket
||Usually within 2-5 days
|Nominated day or Saturday delivery
||Unavailable to these postcodes
|Overseas (any non-UK address)
|At present we do not deliver overseas.
Gift Cards, Book Tokens and Event Tickets
- Delivery options for furniture will be explained by our advisors at the time of placing an order and differ from the above.
For more details on delivery please click here.
STANDARD RETURNS POLICY
Please note that these terms apply to products purchased through our website only.
You may cancel your order for any reason at any time prior to dispatch and make returns up to 30 days after receipt of your goods.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. To cancel your order prior to dispatch please telephone the Internet Order Help Desk on 01603 697150 or e-mail email@example.com. Click here for our cancellation policy
Refunds will be against the card used to make the original payment following inspection of the returned goods, normally with in 7 working days. Return documentation is included with the goods when dispatched to you.
We recommend that a verifiable method of return delivery is used, as proof of posting cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
Please see our Returns Policy for items which are exempt from the right to cancel
If goods are not returned and received by us in perfect condition we reserve the right to withhold or refuse any refund, pending enquiry, and/or make only a part refund
Please be aware that furniture purchased in store at Jarrold is exempt from the above terms.
Please contact a member of our Furniture team on 01603 697258 who will be pleased to explain the terms and conditions of furniture purchases.
Returns Postage Responsibility
Please note that unless your item is faulty, or delivered in error, you are responsible for the cost of the postage back to us. This is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations
Please click here to see products which are exempt from the right to cancel