The Helly Hansen Vista Jacket mixes street style with hi-tec performance.
Fully seam sealed and with a DWR water repellent finish, this versatile snowsports jacket incorporates H²Flow System mechanical venting to encourage airflow when you need to release body heat, creating the ideal internal environment.
Articulated arms and 2-way mechanical stretch in the fabric ensure unhindered freedom of movement, and a snap-away stretch powder skirt prevents snow and spindrift entry at the waist.
A detachable helmet-compatible hood can be tightened around the face or discarded completely as conditions dictate.
Built-in RECCO Advanced Rescue System technology will send out directional signals in case of emergency, designed to be detected by search teams for immediate response following the worst-case scenario of an avalanche.
- Fabric: Helly Tech Performance 2-ply
- DWR water repellent finish
- 2-way mechanical stretch
- Fully seam sealed
- PrimaLoft Black insulation, 80g
- RECCO Advanced Rescue System
- Articulated arms
- Hook-and-loop cuff adjustment
- Internal cuff gaiters
- Snap-away stretch powder skirt
- Detachable helmet-compatible hood
- Twin handwarmer pockets
- 2 chest pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Ski pass pocket
- YKK Aquaguard water-resistant zips
- Centre back length 77 cms
- Sleeve length 96 cms
- Regular fit