Designed to battle the elements in the toughest conditions, the Helly Hansen Express Jacket is crafted from Helly Tech Performance fabric with PrimaLoft Black Insulation for outstanding warmth and protection on the ski slopes.
Waterproof, windproof and exceptionally breathable, this all-round snowsports jacket is ideal for mountain environments in the depths of winter.
Fully seam sealed and with a durable water repellent finish adding to its weatherproof credentials, the Express Jacket features H²Flow System mechanical venting to encourage airflow and cool you down when necessary, helping to regulate your body temperature in ever-changing conditions.
Built-in Advanced Rescue System RECCO reflectors, which send out directional signals in the case of an avalanche, are designed to be detected by search teams for immediate response.
A snap-out powder skirt keeps out snow and spindrift at the waist, and wrist gaiters do the same job at the cuffs.
A detachable and adjustable helmet-compatible hood can be tightened around the face or discarded as required, and articulated arms ensure unrestricted upper body mobility.
- Fabric: 100% polyester
- Helly Tech Performance technology
- PrimaLoft Black insulation: 80g in body, 60g in sleeves
- Built-in RECCO Advanced Rescue System
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- H²Flow System mechanical venting
- DWR durable water repellent finish
- Fully seam sealed
- 2-way mechanical stretch
- 2-ply construction
- Detachable and adjustable helmet-compatible hood
- Snap-out powder skirt
- Articulated arms
- Wrist gaiters
- Ski-pass pocket
- Internal goggles pocket
- Internal electronics pocket
- Dual hand-warming pockets
- Chest pocket
- Regular fit