The Spyder Dare Tailored Pant from their cornerstone Quest collection promises outstanding warmth in mountain environments.
Xt.L technology and a 20k/20k laminate provide supreme weatherproof credentials, augmented by a Spylon water repellent finish which even after countless washes still retains its effectiveness and guards against stains.
Forty grams of 3M Thinsulate insulation traps warm air to retain body heat, which can be released when conditions dictate through Spyder’s Thigh Ventilation System.
Articulated knees ensure unrestricted mobility, and an anti-abrasion Bemis overlay aids durability.
Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic and cuff anchors prevent snow and spindrift entry, and a high mesh back with adjustable straps can be removed completely if desired.
- Fabric: Crosshatch mini herringbone and polyester stretch plain weave
- Xt.L technology
- 20k/20k laminate
- Spylon+ DWR water repellent finish
- 3M Thinsulate insulation 40g
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Anti-abrasion Bemis overlay
- Thigh Ventilation System
- Removable high back
- Adjustable suspenders
- Adjustable waist with stretch gusset
- Fully seam taped
- Scuff guards
- Articulated knees
- Inner snow gaiters with cuff anchors
- Lower leg zips
- Zipped hand pockets
- Cargo pocket with waterproof zip
- 2 back pockets
- Belt loops
- Tailored fit