Designed for Women
The women’s Chicago II from Pro Touch is an entry level running shoe for those looking to counter over-pronation.
Designed for beginners and intermediate athletes, the lightweight ladies' Chicago II features moulded Pro Bridge arch support around the midfoot, and a Pro Cushion Phylon midsole for supreme shock absorption.
Combining excellent cushioning with the stability needed to get your running gait back on track, the women’s Chicago II promises long-lasting durability thanks to an abrasion-resistant Dura Grip outsole which provides plenty of underfoot traction.
- Breathable mesh uppers
- Pro Cushion Phylon midsole
- Moulded Pro Bridge arch support
- High level of shock absorption
- Removable anatomical pre-moulded insole
- Abrasion-resistant Dura Grip outsole