Designed for Juniors
The Junior Canterbury Speed Club lives up to its name.
Built for speed, performance and support on the pitch, this six-stud boot for youngsters offers stability, cushioning and comfort in a narrower fit designed specifically for rugby backs.
Soft synthetic uppers feature a neoprene fitted tongue and traditional lacing system, while underfoot the nylon 6-stud outsole with reinforcement zones ensures stability in the rear and mid foot and flexibility in the forefoot.
Lightweight, durable nylon and aluminium composite studs complete the picture.
- Soft synthetic uppers
- Traditional lacing system
- Internal TPU heel counter
- Traditional neoprene fitted tongue
- PU micro perforated heel lining
- Texon waterproof lasting board
- Narrow last
- Cemented die-cut EVA sockliner
- Nylon 6-stud outsole with reinforcement zones
- Nylon/aluminium composite studs
- CCC branding