Aftershokz lead the way in next generation sports headphones.
Military-spec Bone Conduction Technology in the Trekz Titanium Headphones delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring you can still hear ambient sounds like upcoming traffic and car horns for optimum safety on busy roads.
OpenFit design offers maximum situational awareness and complete comfort during long-term wear, with a raft of hi-tech features that deliver a premium audio experience, including wide dynamic range and rich bass.
A titanium wraparound headband is lightweight and flexible for long-term durability and portability, and LeakSlayer technology significantly reduces natural sound leakage.
IP55 certified to repel sweat, dust and moisture during workouts and wet weather runs, the Trekz Titanium Headphones incorporate wireless Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity, compatible with A2DP, AVRCP, HSP and HFP profiles.
- Bone Conduction Technology
- Lightweight Titanium wraparound headband
- OpenFit design
- PremiumPitch+ technology
- Wide dynamic range and rich bass
- Wireless Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity
- Convenient multipoint pairing
- LeakSlayer technology
- Six hours of continuous music and calls on a single charge
- EQ presets boost bass and reduce vibration
- Dual noise canceling microphones
- Audrey Says voice prompt
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Sensitivity: 100 ± 3dB
- Microphone: -40dB ± 3dB
- Compatible profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Wireless range: 10 metres
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium ion
- Continuous play: 6 hours
- Standby time: 10 days
- Charge in: 1.5 hours
- Weight: 36g
- IP55 certified
- 2-year warranty