The Mercury Stability Compression Short Sleeve from Canterbury is designed to provide constant compression for enhanced muscle stability.
Suitable for rugby players of all abilities, this short sleeved top provides excellent ventilation, with mesh panels fitted to the back and underarms, built-in moisture control and an anti-bacterial finish.
Mercury Compression garments incorporate graduated compression zones to aid circulation, encourage faster removal of lactic acid, improve warm-up time...and help you train harder for longer.
With a reduced number of flat seams to help prevent chafing, this Canterbury baselayer provides maximum comfort and enhanced compressive value.
The iconic Canterbury CCC transfix logo stands proudly on the centre front below the neck, and the Mercury Compression transfix logo is featured to the rear lower left hem.
- Fabric: 74.5% cotton, 25.5% polyester
- Mesh panels to back and underarms
- Built-in moisture control
- Anti-bacterial finish
- Reduced number of flat seams
- Canterbury CCC transfix logo to centre front
- Mercury Compression transfix logo to rear hem