Mercury Compression garments from Canterbury feature graduated compression zones to aid circulation, encourage faster removal of lactic acid, improve warm-up time...and help you train harder for longer.
The Mercury Hybrid Compression Long Sleeve provides graduated higher levels of compression in the lower sleeve, from wrist to elbow, while the main body and upper sleeves offer constant compression for enhanced muscle stability.
A reduced number of flat seams help prevent chafing, ensure maximum comfort and deliver enhanced compressive value.
Ventilation comes courtesy of mesh panels fitted to the back and underarms, with a superior moisture management system to whisk away sweat before it forms on your torso.
For enhanced muscular awareness and up to 30% reduced muscle soreness, this long-sleeved Canterbury baselayer is suitable for rugby players of any ability looking for improved recovery times and a quicker return to training.
- Fabric: 74.5% polyester Coolmax, 25.5% lycra
- Graduated compression zones
- Reduced number of flat seams
- Mesh panels to back and underarms
- Moisture management control
- Anti-bacterial finish
- CCC transfix logo on centre front and sleeve
- Mercury Compression logo on rear hem