From elite players all the way down to grass roots newcomers, the Canterbury Stampede Club 8 Stud fits the bill for front row forwards looking for protection and traction on the pitch.
This lightweight synthetic boot with a texturised matt finish features a traditional lacing system and neoprene fitted tongue, a PU micro perforated heel lining, and a cemented die-cut EVA sockliner which promises outstanding comfort and cushioning.
Underfoot, a nylon eight-stud outsole with aluminium studs ensures flexibility in the forefoot and stability in the rear and mid foot.
- Synthetic uppers with texturised matt finish
- Deboss perforation and stitching detail
- Traditional lacing system
- Internal TPU heel counter
- Traditional neoprene fitted tongue
- PU micro perforated heel lining
- External strap
- Wide last
- Die-cut EVA sockliner
- Texon waterproof lasting board
- Nylon 8 stud outsole with reinforcement zones
- Durable aluminium studs
- CCC branding