The Polar V800 is a sports watch designed specifically for professional and amateur athletes seeking the perfect balance between peak performance and recovery.
Keeping track of your training every hour of every day, the V800 analyses your speed and distance with continuous monitoring of your activities, tells you how many calories you’ve burned, optimises your output and informs you exactly of how your fitness is progressing…and will even let you know the duration and quality of your sleep.
Polar Flow technology synchronises to the Polar Flow web service for instant analysis of your performance, enabling you to plan and execute your training and understand the importance of recovery and rest.
- Easy data sync to Polar Flow website
- Helps plan and analyse training
- Measures every session 24/7
- Tracks speed, distance and route with integrated GPS
- Fully customisable sports profiles
- Multisport training with transition times
- Details heart rate even in water
- Tracks swimming style, distance, pace and strokes
- Inactivity alert
- Sleep duration and quality
- Manual and automatic lap times
- Running Index based on heart rate and speed data
- Training history export
- Training diary stores up to 60 hours of training time
- Auto start/stop
- Zone lock
- Waterproof to 30m
- Battery life: Up to 13 hours training time/30 days in time mode with daily activity monitoring
- Alarm and snooze