The Canterbury Speed Club lives up to its name.
Built for speed, performance and support on the pitch, this senior six-stud boot delivers stability, comfort and cushioning in a narrower fit designed specifically for backs.
Soft synthetic uppers feature a traditional lacing system and neoprene fitted tongue, while underfoot the nylon 6-stud outsole with reinforcement zones promises stability in the rear and mid foot and flexibility in the forefoot.
Light and durable nylon and aluminium composite studs complete the picture.
- Soft synthetic uppers
- Traditional lacing system
- Internal TPU heel counter
- Traditional neoprene fitted tongue
- PU micro perforated heel lining
- Texon waterproof lasting board
- Narrow last
- Cemented die-cut EVA sockliner
- Nylon 6-stud outsole with reinforcement zones
- Nylon/aluminium composite studs
- CCC branding