The G11000 Hockey Shoe from Grays has been designed for speed and agility.
Waterproof G-Lite Pro microfibre uppers with mesh panelling encourage ventilation to create the ideal internal environment, while GTech technology in the forefoot promotes natural foot movement.
A GFit Bracing System brings stability during rapid-fire turns, and a full-length dual density GTech midsole and pre-moulded EVA sockliner deliver shock-absorbing cushioning and rack up the comfort factor.
Underfoot, a GTech Pro sole provides traction on sand and water-based pitches.
- Waterproof G-Lite Pro microfibre uppers
- Mesh panelling
- GTech forefoot technology
- GFit Bracing System
- Dual density GTech midsole
- Pre-moulded EVA sockliner
- GTech Pro sole
- External TPU heel counter
- GTuff Plus reinforced rubber at forefoot
- EVA tongue