The Spyder Propulsion Pant from their cornerstone Quest collection combines hi-tec specs with a modern Alpine look.
Articulated knees ensure unhindered freedom of movement, in a snowsports pant designed for unparalleled mobility on the slopes.
Xt.L technology provides superior waterproofing and breathability, backed up by a Spylon water repellent finish which even after countless washes still retains its effectiveness and guards against stains.
Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic keep out snow and spindrift at the cuffs, and a thigh ventilation system releases excess body heat when necessary to help regulate your core temperature in changing conditions.
- Fabric: Crosshatch mini herringbone and polyester stretch plain weave
- Xt 20k/20k laminate
- Spylon DRW water repellent finish
- 3M Thinsulate insulation, 40g
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Fully taped seams
- Scuff guards
- Articulated knees
- Waterproof zips
- Thigh ventilation system
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- Removable and adjustable suspenders
- Adjustable waist with stretch gusset
- Belt loops
- Tailored fit