Designed for Juniors
From elite players all the way down to grass roots newcomers, the Canterbury Junior Stampede Club 6 Stud fits the bill for front row forwards looking for protection and traction on the pitch.
This lightweight synthetic boot for youngsters has a texturised matt finish with deboss perforation and stitching detail, and features a traditional lacing system and neoprene fitted tongue, micro perforated PU heel lining, and a cemented die-cut EVA sockliner for superb cushioning and comfort.
Underfoot, a nylon six-stud outsole with aluminium studs promises flexibility in the forefoot and stability in the rear and mid foot.
- Synthetic uppers with texturised matt finish
- Deboss perforation and stitching detail
- Traditional lacing system
- Internal TPU heel counter
- Traditional neoprene fitted tongue
- PU micro perforated heel lining
- External strap
- Wide last
- Die-cut EVA sockliner
- Texon waterproof lasting board
- Nylon 8 stud outsole with reinforcement zones
- Durable aluminium studs
- CCC branding