Designed for Juniors
The Gunn & Moore Junior Aura Allrounder is a cricket shoe for youngsters offering three specific levels of support and control.
A TPU midfoot shank maintains rigidity through the arch, helping to reduce foot fatigue and minimise the risk of injury, and an internal moulded TPR cradle locates the foot securely and protects the heel area.
Strategically located spikes and flex zones at the forefoot allow the foot to roll naturally, and an injection-moulded TPU outsole delivers lateral stability.
Air mesh in the uppers and tongue encourages airflow and helps regulate temperature control, and an ergonomic low profile EVA midsole provides superior comfort and cushioning,
Underfoot, a rubber sole with a new multi-cleat configuration offers outstanding grip.
- Three levels of support and control
- Internal-moulded TPR heel
- Injection-moulded TPU external midfoot shank
- Injection-moulded TPU outsole
- Strategically located spikes
- Forefoot flex zones
- Low profile compression-moulded EVA midsole
- Air mesh uppers and tongue
- Rubber sole
- New multi-cleat configuration