Designed for Women
The women’s Chicago II from Pro Touch is an entry level running shoe for those looking to get their running gait back on track.
Designed for beginners and intermediate athletes, the lightweight ladies' Chicago II features moulded Pro Bridge arch support around the midfoot, while a Pro Cushion Phylon midsole promises supreme shock absorption.
Combining excellent cushioning with the stability needed to counter heavy over-pronation, this updated road runner promises long-lasting durability thanks to an abrasion-resistant Dura Grip outsole which provides plenty of underfoot traction.
Easy Flex forefoot technology in the outsole ensures optimal flexibility.
- Dark Purple/Violet/Orange
- Breathable mesh uppers
- Pro Cushion Phylon midsole
- Moulded Pro Bridge arch support
- High level of shock absorption
- Easy Flex forefoot
- Removable anatomical pre-moulded insole
- Abrasion-resistant Dura Grip outsole