FOREO ISSA Mint Toothbrush
Eye-catching, sleek and ergonomic, the ISSA™ goes beyond the abilities of an ordinary sonic toothbrush. Not only does the ISSA™ bring whiter and brighter teeth, it’s also the perfect electric toothbrush for those with sensitive teeth and gums thanks to its gentle and hygienic design.
The ISSA™ channels 11,000 high-intensity pulsations per minute to create micro-sweeps that gently and effectively clean the teeth and gums. Sonic Pulse Technology removes plaque and stains, preventing tartar build-up and cavities, and promoting a whiter and brighter smile. The silicone bristles comfortably massage the gums and inhibit over-brushing, preventing gum recession and damage to tooth enamel.
- Just 2 minutes of use each morning and evening effectively cleans teeth and removes stains for whiter teeth
- Removes plaque in a way that is gentle on tooth enamel to prevent sensitivity
- Delivers a comfortable gum massage to help prevent gum recession for a healthier mouth
- High-intensity pulsations are channelled through soft silicone bristles – superior to the damaging scratching action of standard bristled toothbrushes
- 8 intensity levels for optimum effectiveness and comfort
- 3D functionality of the brush head makes it possible to reach every crevice in the mouth
- Integrated battery delivers up to 365 uses per 1 hour charge
- Fully waterproof
- Compact, lightweight and no charging dock makes the ISSA™ ideal for travel
- Unique feel and shape of the toothbrush provides a comfortable brushing experience
- Brush heads only need to be replaced once yearly
- Hypoallergenic, body-safe and quick-drying non-porous silicone bristles to prevent bacteria build-up
- Pulsations indicate time to move to the next part of the mouth and to signal the end of the 2 minute brushing routine
- 2-Year Limited Warranty and a 10-Year Quality Guarantee
How to Use:
1. Apply Toothpaste
Use your regular toothpaste and turn the ISSA hybrid on. Adjust the pulsation intensity using the + and – buttons.
Brush your teeth in the same way as you would with a manual toothbrush for 2 minutes using circular movements. Every 30 seconds pulsations will pause to indicate it’s time to move to the next quadrant of the mouth. After 2 minutes the pulsations will pause 3 times and the LED light will flash indicating the end of the recommended brushing routine.
Rinse your mouth and the ISSA hybrid with water.
4. Tongue Cleaner
Use the ISSA Tongue Cleaner to finish your oral-care routine.
We aim to dispatch all items which are in stock on the same working day when orders are received by 2PM. Orders are sent with either Royal Mail or Parcelforce. Parcelforce normally offer a one hour delivery window via SMS or Email.
Our Delivery Charges
|England, Wales & Southern Scotland
|Orders under £40
||Usually within 2-5 days
|Orders over £40
||Usually within 2-5 days
|Nominated day or Saturday delivery*
||Select your day, on orders placed before 14:00
|Click & Collect
||Same day at our Norwich stores on orders placed before 14:00
|Scottish Highlands, Channel Islands and Northern Ireland
||View postcodes in this bracket
||Usually within 2-5 days
|Nominated day or Saturday delivery
||Unavailable to these postcodes
|Overseas (any non-UK address)
|At present we do not deliver overseas.
Gift Cards, Book Tokens and Event Tickets
- Delivery options for furniture will be explained by our advisors at the time of placing an order and differ from the above.
For more details on delivery please click here.
STANDARD RETURNS POLICY
Please note that these terms apply to products purchased through our website only.
You may cancel your order for any reason at any time prior to dispatch and make returns up to 30 days after receipt of your goods.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. To cancel your order prior to dispatch please telephone the Internet Order Help Desk on 01603 697150 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for our cancellation policy
Refunds will be against the card used to make the original payment following inspection of the returned goods, normally with in 7 working days. Return documentation is included with the goods when dispatched to you.
We recommend that a verifiable method of return delivery is used, as proof of posting cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
Please see our Returns Policy for items which are exempt from the right to cancel
If goods are not returned and received by us in perfect condition we reserve the right to withhold or refuse any refund, pending enquiry, and/or make only a part refund
Please be aware that furniture purchased in store at Jarrold is exempt from the above terms.
Please contact a member of our Furniture team on 01603 697258 who will be pleased to explain the terms and conditions of furniture purchases.
Returns Postage Responsibility
Please note that unless your item is faulty, or delivered in error, you are responsible for the cost of the postage back to us. This is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations
Please click here to see products which are exempt from the right to cancel