Warehouse Operative – Temporary from 1st October until approximately 24th December
Bessemer Road, Norwich
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Temporary full time, Warehouse Operative within our Warehouse and Distribution depot on the outskirts of Norwich.
This position is on a temporary basis for approximately 2 months.
Working 37.5 hours per week 8am – 4:30pm over 5 days however the need to work additional hours will be required. Based within our warehouse environment you will be responsible for goods from the time they arrive to the depot to when they leave for delivery.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Getting large and heavy goods ready for collection and delivery
- Goods In processing
- Stock replenishment for branches
- Carpet measuring and cutting (full training provided)
- Picking and packing of various goods for delivery
- Keeping the warehouse clean, tidy and free of hazards at all times
- Additional duties as and when required
- IT Literate
- Ability to multi task
- Counterbalance/reach truck licence
- Full clean driving licence
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Works well in team
If you are interested in this position please apply by emailing your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can apply in writing to Sara Basey-Fisher, Human Resources, Jarrold & Sons Ltd, 1-11 London Street, Norwich, NR2 1JF.
APPLY ONLINE HERE