Human Resources Officer
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, experienced HR Officer to join our busy team. The position would suit a CIPD level 5 qualified professional who has at least 1 years’ experience at officer level.
At Jarrolds we pride ourselves on promoting and maintaining an excellent employer brand and the people we recruit are pivotal to our success. We are looking for someone who is motivated to uphold this reputation.
This is a full-time position reporting into the HR Manager. Key responsibilities include.
- First point of contact for staff and managers
- Recruitment, selection and probation management
- Performance and absence management
- Following disciplinary and grievance policies and procedures
- Assisting the payroll Manager with accurate information in a timely manner
- Advise staff and managers on HR policy, procedure & employment law
We operate an open-door policy, so excellent communication skills and the ability to think decisively are essential. You should also understand how HR fits into the wider business concept be willing to embrace the culture of an independent retail business. You will be required to work some weekends and evenings on a rota basis and you may be required to travel to other branches in the region and therefore must hold a full, clean driving licence.
If you have the qualities needed for this opportunity and the drive to work hard in an enjoyable family business then we look forward to your application.
The closing date for this position is Friday 04 August with first round interviews taking place during the week commencing 07 August.
APPLY ONLINE NOW