Administrator - Futura Team
Full time- Maternity Cover | Norwich
We have an exciting opportunity available for an Administrator to join the Stock Management team on a full-time, permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have the main responsibility for designated departments’ stock administration. The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Ordering stock and processing through Futura system;
- Processing invoices;
- Stock Analysis/ Producing Reports;
- Supplier/ Buyer liaison;
- Setting up promotions/ price changes;
- Stock takes;
- Supporting other departments where necessary including Goods In.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- Confident computer user including knowledge of Excel (beginners level);
- Good team player;
- Strong attention to detail skills;
- The ability to prioritise and multi-task;
- Good communication skills, including a pleasant telephone manner;
- The ability to use their initiative and take ownership of their workload.
To apply for the role please send you CV and Covering Letter to Chloe Miller, Human Resources, 1-11 London Street, Norwich, NR2 1JF or by email to email@example.com