Counter Manager, Dr. Hauschka
Full-time, Permanent | Norwich
As a Dr. DR. HAUSCHKA brand ambassador at Jarrolds you will be accountable for delivering the retail sales performance and retail presence of DR. HAUSCHKA within the store. You will also be required to ensure the DR. HAUSCHKA Philosophy and Brand Integrity is maintained at all times to the highest standard.
- Ensure that you exceed the daily, weekly, monthly and annual Sales Target in line with business objectives.
- Achieve and exceed the DR. HAUSCHKA Key Performance Indicators – KPI’s.
- Monitor the sales and track the KPI performance on a daily basis.
- Forecast sales and adjust the operational plan as required to ensure the achievement of targets.
- Ensure that DR. HAUSCHKA presentation standards and merchandising standards are maintained and implemented on a daily basis, including presentation of individuals, retail displays, marketing materials and stock rooms.
- Ensure stock is controlled with a regular stock take cycle.
- Ensure that DR. HAUSCHKA Marketing Plans are implemented with the appropriate POS, collateral and promotions in place.
- Act as a role model for the brand and ensure you adhere to working patterns and standards in line with both DR. HAUSCHKA and Jarrolds
- Manage the daily operational contact with DR. HAUSCHKA and the Store Management Team.
- Work closely with the DR. HAUSCHKA Marketing Team to develop initiatives to drive new business into the stores, through new initiatives and reach to new clients and consumers.
- Attend meetings with your Regional Business Development Manager and trainings at DR. HAUSCHKA offices as required.
- A genuine passion and energy for brands, consumers, consumer experiences and people is essential.
- Experience from within a department store beauty retail experience including skincare and make-up.
- Good understanding of Sales and Spa/Store trading structure and requirements is a distinct advantage.
- A recognized beauty therapy qualification and prior spa experience would be an advantage.
- Strong commercial acumen, results driven, with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to influence and build external and internal relationships cross-functionally.
- Collaborative working style imbuing the DR. HAUSCHKA Brand values.
- Last but by no means least - smart, stylish, well groomed and professional.
If you would like to apply for this position please do so in writing to Chloe Miller, Human Resources, 1-13 London Street, Norwich, NR2 1JF or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org