BIOEFFECT Account Manager
BIOEFFECT are an Icelandic skin care brand in the UK and around the globe. Using Nobel Prize – winning research and Biotechnology enables us to harvest EGF (epidermal growth factors) from barley,
BIOEFFECT is a ground-breaking cosmetics company that has created a revolutionary range of skin care products.
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an ambitious sales professional to join our team to drive
sales and share the BIOEFFECT story.
As an Account manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Exceeding sales through the delivery of unrivalled customer service always.
- Building a loyal customer base to facilitate growth.
- Organising and running instore events including beauty room workshops to create activity
- and loyalty.
- NVQ level 2/3 is an advantage in Beauty Therapy.
- Confident in the recruitment of new customers from actively traffic stopping - to share
- the BIOEFFECT story.
- Acting as strong ambassador for the BIOEFFECT brand.
- Reporting to instore Department managers and the BIOEFFECT business development Manager,
- fostering strong relationships. A team player.
- Excellent communication skills are a must for this role – a results driven approach.
Previous experience of selling products within the health and beauty industry would be beneficial to your application, but this is by no means essential. Candidates need to be in the Norfolk area. If you are interested in joining a forward thinking, exciting company please do email your C.V. to Karen Dolby