Lego Boost Creative Toolbox
Combine the legendary Lego building system with state-of-the art technology with the new Lego Boost Creative Toolbox.
Build and code any of the five multi-functional models via a free tablet app, including Vernie the Robot and an interactive cat that plays, purrs and expresses its mood.
The M.T.R.4 is a versatile rover vehicle with different tool attachments, the Guitar 4000 comes with authentic sound effects, and the AutoBuilder production line builds miniature Lego models to your instructions.
- Includes a Lego Move Hub with Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity, an encoded Interactive Motor, and a Colour and Distance Sensor that also operates as a light
- Vernie the robot’s head can be rotated to activate its shoulder-mounted spring-loaded shooter
- Try out the different tool attachments on the M.T.R 4
- Learn to play the Guitar 4000
- Learn to care for your interactive pet
- Bring your creations to life with the app’s intuitive, icon-based coding interface, and complete an array of exciting activities designed for each model
- The set also includes a playmat for use with specific activities, and a Lego Boost wall poster
- Max Height: 27 cms/847 pieces
A tablet running iOS 10.3 and newer/Android 5.0 or above is required to build and play with LEGO® Boost™. Please visit LEGO.com/DeviceCheck to check if your tablet is compatible. Combine the versatile LEGO® building system with advanced technology to boost your creativity with the awesome LEGO BOOST Creative Toolbox. Download the free tablet app to your device and follow the step-by-step instructions to build and code any of the 5 multifunctional models. Experience Vernie the Robot—a moving and talking robot; the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4)—a robust, versatile rover with 4 different tool attachments including a spring-loaded shooter; the Guitar4000—a musical instrument with pitch bend and sound effects; Frankie the Cat—an interactive pet that plays, purrs and expresses its mood; or the AutoBuilder—an automated production line that really builds miniature LEGO models! Bring your creations to life with the app’s intuitive, icon-based coding interface and complete an array of exciting activities designed for each model. This set also includes a playmat for use with specific activities, and a LEGO BOOST wall poster! Please go to LEGO.com/DeviceCheck for a list of all compatible devices.
· Includes over 840 LEGO® pieces, plus a LEGO Move Hub, Interactive Motor and a Color & Distance Sensor.
· Move Hub features Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity, 2 encoded motors, activation button, internal tilt sensor and a light.
· Interactive Motor is an encoded motor.
· Color & Distance Sensor detects distance, motion and color, and can also function as a light.
· Check out the cool white, orange and blue color scheme.
· Rotate Vernie's head to activate its shoulder-mounted spring-loaded shooter.
· Build the M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4) and try out the different tool and customization attachments to prepare the vehicle for an array of exciting activities.
· Learn how to play a song and rock out with the Guitar4000.
· Look after your own pet with Frankie the Cat. Be sure to feed it the right food—or it might get upset!
· Construct, code and operate the AutoBuilder to produce real miniature LEGO® models.
· Build and code robots and models, and complete exciting activities with the playmat and intuitive LEGO® BOOST app, available for iOS and Android tablet devices.
· Easy-to-use intuitive software with icon-based drag-and-drop coding interface.
· Building instructions for all 5 models are included with the free LEGO® BOOST app.
· This product requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
· Vernie the robot standsover 10” (27cm) tall.
· M.T.R.4 (Multi-Tooled Rover 4) measures over 4” (12cm) high, 9” (23cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
· Guitar4000 measures over 1” (5cm) high, 16” (42cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
· Frankie the Cat stands over 6” (17cm) tall.
· The AutoBuilder measures over 10” (27cm) high, 7” (19cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide.
· Go to LEGO.com/DeviceCheck for a list of compatible devices. Ask your parents' permission.
STANDARD RETURNS POLICY
Please note that these terms apply to products purchased through our website only.
You may cancel your order for any reason at any time prior to dispatch and make returns up to 30 days after receipt of your goods.
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. To cancel your order prior to dispatch please telephone the Internet Order Help Desk on 01603 697150 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here for our cancellation policy
Refunds will be against the card used to make the original payment following inspection of the returned goods, normally with in 7 working days. Return documentation is included with the goods when dispatched to you.
We recommend that a verifiable method of return delivery is used, as proof of posting cannot be taken as proof of receipt.
Please see our Returns Policy for items which are exempt from the right to cancel
If goods are not returned and received by us in perfect condition we reserve the right to withhold or refuse any refund, pending enquiry, and/or make only a part refund
Please be aware that furniture purchased in store at Jarrold is exempt from the above terms.
Please contact a member of our Furniture team on 01603 697258 who will be pleased to explain the terms and conditions of furniture purchases.
Returns Postage Responsibility
Please note that unless your item is faulty, or delivered in error, you are responsible for the cost of the postage back to us. This is in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations
Please click here to see products which are exempt from the right to cancel