Estee Lauder The Essential Face Palette
Create an instant look to naturally define and enhance your features with essential shades for face and eyes. Choose a palette based on your skintone: Light for Levels 1-2, Medium for 3-4 and Deep for 5-6.
Learn how now:
STEP 1: EYES
Eyeshadows are in the centre. Start at the top and work your way down.
• Use shade 1 to highlight under browbone and inner eye corner.
• Sweep shade 2 all over lid as a base.
• Apply shade 3 into crease. Blend.
• Apply shade 4 close along top lashline, inner to outer corner. Blend.
STEP 2: FACE
• Start with a natural, long-wear finish using Double Wear Makeup, or use alone on bare face.
• Brush Bronze shade (lower right corner of compact) at hairline, below jawline and neck.
• Apply Glow shade (upper right corner) at top of cheekbones, Cupid’s bow and bridge of nose.
STEP 3: CHEEKS
• Apply either Blush shade (left side of compact) to the apples of your cheeks, then blend up and out towards the temple.
• For a custom color, mix both shades together.